The Parent Teacher Council will provide leadership and coordination to the following areas:
- Offer financial support to various clubs, groups, and organizations at Elk Grove High School
- Support and coordinate staff appreciation dinners for Parent Teacher Conference night, Open House, etc.
- Schedule additional fundraisers to support other standing committee objectives
- Provide parent volunteers for various school activities
- Help support the efforts of the Post Prom committee
- Offer parent awareness and communication programs throughout the school year
- Distribute the EGHS Nation Gren Directory and Resource Guide to Paid Members
PTC Meetings coincide with Parent Nation Night at Elk Grove High School and are typically held the 1st Tuesday of the month beginning at 7:30pm in the foyer conference room. Currently scheduled 2017-18 meetings are as follows: September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th, (No meeting in December), January 9th, 2018, February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 1st, and June 5th (Volunteer Appreciation Night).
Want to join EGHS Parent-Teacher Council? It's as easy as clicking HERE.
In order to fund the many student centric projects PTC supports, we hold just one event each year on the first Sunday in November – our annual Holiday Sampler Craft and Vendor Show. If you are not aware of our event or have never attended this show, here is a short video produced by Mr. Bruce Janu and the EGHS Film Club that demonstrates why it has become a focal point and destination for both attendees and crafters from as far away as Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScIFhNrOUxc. This event takes significant planning and support to execute. We need you! Please consider volunteering just a couple hours of your time to the PTC on this on day.
Craft Show Flyer - Sunday, November 5th, 2017 Save the Date!