The Parent Teacher Council will provide leadership and coordination to the following areas:
- Offer financial support to various clubs, groups, and organizations at Elk Grove High School
- Support and coordinate staff appreciation dinners for Parent Teacher Conference night, Open House, etc.
- Schedule additional fundraisers to support other standing committee objectives
- Provide parent volunteers for various school activities
- Help support the efforts of the Post Prom committee
- Offer parent awareness and communication programs throughout the school year
- Distribute the EGHS Nation Gren Directory and Resource Guide to Paid Members
PTC Meetings coincide with Parent Nation Night at Elk Grove High School and are typically held the 1st Tuesday of the month beginning at 7:30pm in the foyer conference room. Currently scheduled meetings are as follows: September 6th, October 4th, November 15th, NO December meeting, January 3rd, February 7th, March 7th, April 11th, May 2nd, and June 6th (Volunteer Appreciation Night). Please check the school calendar for any changes to these dates.
NOMINATIONS are STILL OPEN for the 2017-2018 PTC Executive Board. Please contact Committee Chairperson Colleen Cloherty at: email@example.com if interested or for more information: come to the May 2nd meeting when elections will be held to be considered for one of the four Board positions or to vote for the candidates running for each office.
Current Slate of Candidates - Click a Name to Read their Bio:
Want to join EGHS Parent-Teacher Council? It's as easy as clicking HERE.
In order to fund the many student centric projects PTC supports, we hold just one event each year on the first Sunday in November – our annual Holiday Sampler Craft and Vendor Show. If you are not aware of our event or have never attended this show, here is a short video produced by Mr. Bruce Janu and the EGHS Film Club that demonstrates why it has become a focal point and destination for both attendees and crafters from as far away as Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScIFhNrOUxc. This event takes significant planning and support to execute. We need you! Please consider volunteering just a couple hours of your time to the PTC on this on day.
Craft Show Flyer - Sunday, November 5th, 2017 Save the Date!