Friday, May 26, 2017
The final meeting of Smash Club will be TODAY after school in room 103. We will be playing the new MarioKart on the Nintendo Switch.
• Seniors Obligations
Please check the Obligations List that will be posted by the Student Services window starting Thursday morning, June1st. These obligations should be cleared before picking up your graduation tickets on Friday, June 2nd.
• Please make sure you visit the Student Services window to locate your side, row and seat for Graduation Rehearsal and Graduation Day. You must know this information before you enter the gym on Friday, June 2nd for MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal. Please take a picture of your side, row and seat with your phone, or I-pad. Remember that you must attend rehearsal if you want to participate in the graduation ceremony. Please see Mrs. DeCook with any questions.
• Seniors. Bring your iPad with case; lighting cable and charger to room 125 as early as today but no later than next Wednesday, May 31st.
• Buy your ticket in the senior breakfast would be for today in the foyer and write a message on the WORDS OF WISDOM / SENIOR SUGGESTIONS BANNER.
• Please check the list posted outside of Student Services to see if you have any obligations and instructions on how to pay them. These obligations should be paid before you pick up your Cap and Gown TOMORROW.
Who's going to win this years Champions League final, Real Madrid or Juventus? Got your attention again! Boys soccer will have another Open Turf session after school Wednesday. We will play in the stadium from 4:00-5:30... all are welcome, but if you come be sure to bring your cleats and guards.
Are you enrolled in AP Environmental Science next school year? If so, we will have a short, informational meeting after school Thursday in room 202. The meeting shouldn't take more than 10 minutes, hope to see you there!
Attention students with medication at the nurse or students with elevator cards: Please pick up your medication during finals and return the elevator cards. If the cards aren't returned you will be charged $25.
Don't forget to bring those used mascara wands in to help the rescued animal orphans! Bring them to room 119, room 147, or give them to a Flash Mob staff member now through next Friday.
Are you a senior and looking for a summer job? The Village of Elk Grove is looking to hire 5 to 8 college bound high school seniors who live in Elk Grove. Most of the positions will assist the Department of Public Works, but there are several office positions as well. The starting rate is $11.61 an hour with work for 40 hours per week over the summer. Anyone interested can apply on-line at elkgrove.org or stop by the human resource office at Village Hall.
ATTENTION ALL JUNIORS: You will not be able to start senior year or participate in a sport or activity without having the meningitis vaccine! Please check with the Nurse to see if you still need it. Get it done now because there may be a shortage over the summer if you wait.
Please make sure your iPads are updated to the most recent version of iOS! It is critical that the apps for your classes such as Schoology and Notability are also updated and running on the most recent versions. Students who have not updated by Friday will see their iPad background change with a reminder to update.
1. You can check your software version by tapping on "Settings" then tap on "General" followed by tapping on "About". Look at the current iPad "version".
2. Ensure you have backed up to iCloud. Tap on "Settings" then on "iCloud"
followed by tapping on "Backup".
3. To update, tap on "Settings" then tap on "General" followed by tapping on "Software Update".
If you need any assistance, please visit the Technology Help Desk!