Class of 2020
During eLearning Seniors can/should be:
- Reviewing their university portal to make sure they are up-to-date on all their information.
- Compare university financial aid package(s). How much would you have to take out in loans? How much is FREE money?
- Remember although the university might be closed most of the admissions reps are available to chat via email or video call...reach out them.
- Use parchment to request your final transcript and complete the Naviance requirements which can be found HERE along with other things to do before the end of your senior year.
Many colleges are sending financial aid packages. Please make sure you are checking your emails and student portals (the college portal not IC) to make sure you are up-to-date with everything.
If you were unable to attend the Parent Night on 9/11. Click here for the presentation and here for the handouts.
If you were unable to attend the Financial Aid Night please click here for the presentation (Spanish version) and here for the video presentation.
This page is full of information to help you navigate your final year of High School. As you start your senior year it's important to consider the following:
- Are you on track for graduation? At this point all students should be able to log into Infinite Campus and view their Academic Progress. Students should have completed ALL their graduation requirements or be enrolled in your graduation requirements. If you have any questions about a missing class please stop down to Student Services to meet with your counselor.
- Starting to plan/apply for where you hope to go after High School. The goal of Student Services is that all graduating seniors have a plan where you're enrolled in a post-secondary institution (college/trade school/etc) or enlisted in a branch of the military or employed at a livable wage.
ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are a student eligible for Harper Promise please make sure you visit https://harpercollege.formstack.com/forms/201920_promise_recommit to complete your recommitment form. This is due (9/15). In addition you MUST complete your Harper Application by 11/15 and your FAFSA submitted by December 15.
If you are a senior planning on attending a college/university please visit the College Resources section of this page for more information (Specifically the Steps to Applying section)
For more information about college planning please see the college planning page on our website.