President: Dianne Sprenger
Vice President: Karen Wickstrom
Treasurer: Carl Moellenkamp
Secretary: Nancy Broten-Munson
The Parent Teacher Council will provide leadership and coordination to the following areas:
- Offer financial support to various clubs, groups, and organizations at Elk Grove High School
- Support and coordinate staff appreciation dinners for Parent Teacher Conference night, Open House, etc.
- Schedule additional fundraisers to support other standing committee objectives
- Provide parent volunteers for various school activities
- Help support the efforts of the Post Prom committee
- Offer parent awareness and communication programs throughout the school year
- Distribute the EGHS Nation Gren Directory and Resource Guide to Paid Members
Next Meeting Date: May 7th, 2019
Conflict of Interest Policy
Bylaws Draft, Version 1
PTC Meetings coincide with Parent Nation Night at Elk Grove High School and are typically held the 1st Tuesday of the month beginning at 7:30pm in the foyer conference room. Currently scheduled 2018-19 meetings are as follows: September 4th, October 2nd, November 6th, (No meeting in December), January 8th, 2019, February 5th, March 7th, April 2nd, May 7th, and May 28th (Volunteer Appreciation Night).
Want to join EGHS Parent-Teacher Council? It's as easy as clicking HERE.
In order to fund the many student centric projects PTC supports, we hold just one event each year on the first Sunday in November – our annual Holiday Sampler Craft and Vendor Show. If you are not aware of our event or have never attended this show, here is a short video produced by Mr. Bruce Janu and the EGHS Film Club that demonstrates why it has become a focal point and destination for both attendees and crafters from as far away as Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScIFhNrOUxc. This event takes significant planning and support to execute. We need you! Please consider volunteering just a couple hours of your time to the PTC on this on day.