The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery is recommended for juniors and seniors interested in career exploration.
ASVAB helps students to:
- Identify interests, skills, and work related values
- Match their interests and skills with occupation
- Assess your fitness for military service after graduation
- Develop career decision-making skills
2019-20 Academic Year Test: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 in the Forest View Educational Center
Register in the Assessment Center (Room 123) by Friday, November 8, 2019.
Participating juniors, and seniors
- Should arrive at Forest View Educational Center at 8:15 a.m. (The test begins promptly at 8:30 a.m.)
- Should enter the building through Door #4 from the north parking lot
- Will be excused through 5th period
- Are expected to provide their own transportation to and from the test
District 214 does release the ASVAB scores to military recruiters. Any parent/guardian who wishes such information not be released should contact the student services department per district policy. The scores of students for whom such a request has been submitted will not be provided to military recruiters.
For more information, pick up an ASVAB Student & Parent Guide in the Assessment Center.
Questions? Call the toll-free number of the U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command: 1-800-323-0513.