NEW Community Service Tracker announced. Welcome to Transio.
Enter your Harper Promise hours now! Click here to enter your hours.
Beginning with the class of 2019, D214 students will be eligible to earn up to two years of tuition free college attendance at Harper College.
Harper Promise - Explanation (Spanish) (Polish) For a detailed explanation of the program, including eligibility requirements, visit the Harper Promise site by clicking here.
All freshmen are encouraged to sign up for the Harper Promise for two simple reasons:
- By signing up, students will have the option to attend two years of Harper College tuition free, an option that they can later choose whether or not to accept.
- Meeting or exceeding the minimum eligibility requirements will help students no matter what they choose to do after high school and make it easier to attract other scholarships.
Registration and Recommitment
Freshman may register in ONE of the following ways:
- Online during the general registration process in Infinite Campus by clicking the “enroll” box
- Completing the paper Harper Promise Program Application and returning it to the College and Career Center (CCC) on or before December 15, 2018.
Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must recommit each year:
- Student must recommit via a survey in Infinite Campus before 09/14/18
Community Service Tracker
- A new Community Service Tracker will become available to students early Fall 2018.
- Required Community Service Hours:
- Class of 2022: 5 hours
- Class of 2021: 10 hours
- Class of 2020: 15 hours
- Class of 2019: 20 hours
- Looking for a way to earn hours? Consider visiting www.volunteermatch.org.
For other information or questions, including service hours and attendance, contact Felicia Walter at (847) 718-7734 or email@example.com.