Are you working towards Harper Promise? Did you recommit? Remember that every year students have to recommit to the program. Information was emailed to eligible students in early September. Please make sure you recommit today!
Response from Harper on Harper Promise requirements in light of COVID-19.
Remote Community Service Opportunities
Welcome to Transeo, our community service tracking system
For a video on how to use Transeo please click here
Enter your Harper Promise hours now! Click here to enter your hours.
Harper Promise - Explanation (Spanish) (Polish) For a detailed explanation of the program, including eligibility requirements, visit the Harper Promise site by clicking here.
All freshmen are encouraged to sign up for the Harper Promise for two simple reasons:
- By signing up, students will have the option to attend two years of Harper College tuition free, an option that they can later choose whether or not to accept.
- Meeting or exceeding the minimum eligibility requirements will help students no matter what they choose to do after high school and make it easier to attract other scholarships.
Registration and Recommitment
Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must recommit each year:
- Student must recommit via a link sent to eligible students by Harper. Please click here for that link.
- Due date announced soon, please pay attention to your mail and email for details.
Community Service Tracker
- Community Service Tracker
- Students are encouraged to enter hours throughout the year as they earn them. Hours for freshmen-juniors must be entered before Friday, July 17
- SENIORS: All your hours MUST BE IN BY MAY 8th!
- EG Service Learning Opportunities
- Required Community Service Hours: Please note the updated hours due to COVID-19.
- Class of 2023: 5 hours
- Class of 2022: 10 hours
- Class of 2021: 15 hours
- Class of 2020: 20 hours
- Looking for a way to earn hours? Consider visiting www.volunteermatch.org.
For other information or questions, including service hours and attendance, contact Felicia Walter at (847) 718-7734 or email@example.com.