Current Students


All D214 students use an online transcript request service called Parchment. Parchment accounts are all created for seniors at the start of their senior year to help with the college application season. Some college applications will allow students to use their application to request a transcript (e.g. Common Application) while some allow students to self-report (e.g. The University of Illinois). Therefore if a student is using Common App or Coalition App for their college applications they'll use those systems to request their transcript from their counselor. 

All other students, including alumni, will use Parchment. If you are an alumni you will have to create your account through Parchment. If you are a current student you were emailed a link early in September to activate your account. 

To request a transcript please use Parchment. For students looking to send their FINAL transcript please follow these instructionsRemember, no matter how you sent your transcripts before ALL students must use Parchment for FINAL TRANSCRIPTS. 

Final Transcripts are traditionally sent out mid-June.

Dual Credit Students 

students enrolled in Dual Credit must send their COLLEGE transcripts to their future institution. Please visit the D214 Dual Credit website for more information. 

DUAL CREDIT District Page

PLTW Transcript Information